Friday, September 08, 2017
Well Hubby's work closed down and are planning to open again on Tuesday. That one is a waiting game. Told Hubby I don't think they will be able to open.
We came to my sisters in Tennessee. All hotels, campgrounds are full. We drove up last night, actually all ight. Most vehicles had Fi tags. About 3 in the morning, we stopped at a large rest area. We went in. Only a few inside. The vehicle area full, truck area full. We went to dog walk for Coco and it was darker and quiet, only a couple of parking places. We realized all the people in most of the vehicles had sleeping passengers. We rolled our seats back and sleep for about an hour. We then proceeded to come on in. We are on hold. As bad as this looks I don't think we will be gaining home for at least a week. We are in an evacuation area and cannot get back in until cleared boy's the authotities. Power will be a problem over the whole state. If I came in as first predicted it would be bad, but areas could get back open faster. Going up the center of the state will get all the land and coast areas. Power will be a nightmare as it will be out over most of the state.