WAITING TO SEE
Wednesday, September 06, 2017
We are waiting to see on Irma. If they close Hubby's plant tomor row we are out of here. We know there are no motels, cottage campgrounds anywhere in central South Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama. My family is 12 hours away and we may head there. We cannot b on to his mom's as she is ill and I have been sick. Cannot take it in on her. Also we will have Coco with us. I am glad the government passed the pet act that during an evacuation situation, a hotel cannot turn away anyone with pets. When w ed left for Matthew last year, we were turned away from 3 hotels because we had our little 10 pound furry. It was in effect then, but not very well publicized. Had I known, I would h Ave posted the names of the motels and contacted there corporate offices. This law was passed after Katrina because people stayed behind died and injured because they could not take their pets.