Camping -- Again!
Monday, August 21, 2017
On Friday, we had some downpours that kept us from packing our camper early. The day before, there was a leak around the vent in the middle of our little 17 ft camper. We decided we would go camping anyway. But we also decided to put it up for sale when we got back.
we enjoyed a lovely dinner with DD and family at the campground on Friday. The chili hot dog casserole I made was a hit with all. DD made some cuke salad to go with it and a lovely fruit dessert. nice time. Then came Saturday . . .
Whew! A large wind and downpour blew in. The camper didn't leak. However, our new canopy--only the third time of use -- was blown around and ruined. Another camping trip with a memory we would rather not have. Really great to be with DD and family, though. The DGKs are just great to be around.
The "FOR Sale" sign is in the camper window. We need to get a better sign to be able to be seen. We have one camping trip scheduled in the fall, but if it sells before then, we may get another one, OR just cancel...Decisions, decisions!
DH will be seeing a specialist in audiology today. He may be having problem in his inner ear. Hope problem can be found and fixed.
Have a great day, ALL!