Summer of 2017 Plans & Goals.
Friday, June 09, 2017
I have not lost much weight yet, but I have had some non-scale victories.
My blood pressure had gone down to an average of 117/71.
I can fit in some of my smaller size clothing & have been shopping in my closet.
I have joined a 52 Hike Challenge and have done 13 of the hikes so far.
I can get out & play with my grandchildren. We are getting good at frisbee!
For the Summer I plan to:
1. Put God first in all that I do so that He will crown my efforts with success. (Proverbs 3:6)
2. Enjoy time with family & friends and some alone time.
2. Exercise at least 40 min. per day.
3. Stay within my calorie range and track all of my food.
4. Eat more whole foods and healthful snacks.
5. Continue with my hike challenge.
6. Complete goals with the Determined Daisy team in the 2017 Summer 5% Challenge.
7. Water walking & aerobics in our backyard pool.
8. Add more strength training.
Our pool -
Fun hikes in the woods -
Hope everyone has a blessed Summer.