Friday, May 19, 2017
36. I can reach the gas release on my car without having to open the door.
37. I can put my shoes on while standing.
38. My face looks more clear (less redness and dry skin)
39. I am a pants size down and a shirt size down!
40. Though this isn't a victory, I can no longer read in bed while resting a book or tablet on my stomach because it is getting too flat! I have to bend my neck too far to see what I'm reading now.
41. I can sit cross legged without my legs falling asleep.
42. It is much easier to shave my legs.
43. I have a lot more energy now.
44. I am getting even happier!
45. I can fit easily in the area where I have to stand to clean the litter box (before the edge of the washing machine would dig into my side and hurt me a lot).