What makes me smile?
Friday, May 12, 2017
I saw this on a fellow sparker's blog and thought it was such a nice idea.
10 Things That Make Me Smile
1) an early morning rise....hope abounding
2) my morning coffee....sweet, sweet, java, my elixir in life
3) when DH does something thoughtful.....it can be the smallest thing....I'm lucky, there are so many to choose from. Just yesterday, he went and got a gift card needed for a Mothers Day gift. I wanted to do it, but he knew I was working, and so he just did it. He went and got flowers and planted them in the garden, hung pots he made, so that the yard would like especially nice for our Sunday Mothers Day brunch
4) my grandchildren....seeing them smile, listening to them talk about what is important to them
5) my family time..I just love watching everyone talking, smiling together and loving one another
6) a child's smile; children laughing....such sweet, pure joy
7) putting in the last piece that fits into a puzzle
8) a sunny day with blue skies
9) when the scale needle moves down again after my efforts
10) getting a spark post of some kind.....it always makes me smile and brightens my day to hear from you.....thank you for taking the time....
What makes you smile?