Wednesday, May 03, 2017
Ok so this is me right now
1. I cry myself to sleep every night.
2. I feel empty inside.
3. When I do sleep I have night terrors.
4. It seems the harder I try, the more I mess things up, at home and at work.
5. I get distracted so easy.
6. I feel hopeless.
7. No one can help me, even the people that have stood beside me.
8. I feel like everything I touch falls to peices.
9. I don't know what to do anymore.
10. I wonder why I even wake up every morning.
11. I am to big of a coward to even think about suicide.
Well there is just a few of the things that go through my head at night and through the day, I have contacted my local mental health agency but unless I do something to get into trouble there is no help for me, my job doesn't offer health insurance, and the insurance I had got cancelled, so I ask everyone out there, what else can I do?