Five things I will do when I reach my goal!
Monday, April 10, 2017
This is our 100+ First Steps Club Challenge for this week. I had to think a bit for this one. With so much weight to lose I have been focussing on more short term goals. Maybe some of these will happen along the way but if not then for sure when I reach goal weight!
1. I have always wanted to learn to kayak but at my present girth this is not an option. If I was able to get in I would be like Pooh trying to get out of Rabbit's house after eating too much honey!
2. I am going to take myself shopping for a celebration outfit. There will undoubtably be new clothes needed along the way but being able to shop wherever I want for clothing that I will fit into for life will be very special.
3. I am going to hike the Sunshine Coast Trail. This is a hut to hut hike that looks amazing without being as busy as The West Coast Trail
4. I am going camping at Haida Gwai. I lived in Prince Rupert BC as a preteen/teen and the culture of the Haida people has always fascinated me. I could ocean kayak there too!
5. I am going to reread my Beck book to make absolutely sure I STAY at my goal weight!
What are your five things?