A & I Week 3 Challenge: I'm blessed
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
For Week 3's blog challenge on the A & I team, we are to tell about how we're LUCKY or FORTUNATE. I would say instead that I'm Blessed, there have been many obstacles lately I've had to overcome & challenges to deal with but thinking back & looking at all my life's blessings I'm realize how blessed I am.
Some of my blessings are:
1. My faith that I rely to get me through life's struggles
2. A wonderful husband who not only provides our physical & financial needs but is my rock to lean on.
3. 5 Healthy & hard working children & their spouses
4. I now have 13 wonderful grandchildren --those indeed are treasured blessings of the heart
5. My house isn't big or fancy but it's plenty enough for myself, DH & GD, Amari
6.Having my mom come through surgery & recovery to be back at home with Daddy is indeed an amazing blessing I'm grateful for.
7. A Job that I enjoy -- although somedays I really want to pull my hair out especially when we are short staffed --but I love helping my clients, everyday is a new challenge.
8. I'm blessed with some special friends here at SP that keep me motivated & encouraged on my journey.
I could go on because if you look at each day, there is always something to feel blessed about, even just as simple as waking & seeing the faces around you.
Have a blessed day my friends.