Sunday, February 19, 2017
It has been a while. I have still been working at it (seems like constantly) but not seeing much progress. I had a good run right after the new year, but feel like I've come to a standstill. SO, I thought it might be a good idea to put down in writing some of the random thoughts I have swirling through my brain...
- You will be full, it is okay to be hungry, do not fear being hungry.
- Eating junk and sweets will never be enough to stop wanting, so don't even start
- Exercise to make yourself feel better and to be healthier - not to eat more. Eat less and healthier to make exercise easier.
- Think about how wonderful it would be to sit more comfortably, fit into clothes easier, move easier, travel easier.
- Plan your work snacks - do you eat because you are avoiding tasks? Stop. Just stop.
- Give yourself credit for the work you ARE doing.
- Remember your goals. What are your goals?
- Why do you eat emotionally? Isn't it time you figured that out?
- Drink water.
- Hold yourself accountable. No one else will. You are responsible for yourself.
- Stop neglecting yourself while you take care of others. Put yourself first. No resentment. Junk food is not a replacement for taking care of yourself.
- Stay off Facebook. It is a time waster and makes you feel worse, not better. You do not need to document accomplishments. Live in the moment for yourself.
- Read this again.