1-20-17 Spark's Tips For the Day For the Workplace (or home)
Friday, January 20, 2017
Hey Spark Gang,
These help me and I hope they help you.
1 - Poor posture gives your brain 30% less oxygen. (I suggest: Stand with your head and back against a wall for a few seconds.)
2 - Aim for 5 min. of stretching and deep breathing every hour.
3. Step up and down on the bottom step.
4. Locate any stress knots in your neck and shoulder, jaws, face and massage deep for a few seconds.
6. Do a few wall push ups and squats each time you go to the restroom.
7. Lift/curl a pack or two of printer paper. (Preferably unopened *-) )
9. Jumping jacks.
10. Squeeze a stress ball in your hands.
11. Do a word puzzle.
12. Use a cordless phone and stand/walk while you work.
13. A 20 min. nap gives the same energy as a $4 cup of Starbucks.
14. I couldn't leave this on 13, so I add one of my fav. Do a few min. of bed stretches before your feet hit the floor. You will be amazed.