My New Plan
Tuesday, January 03, 2017
Renewing the commitment
Every year at this time, I like to renew my commitment to health. I take my healthy habits and give them an upgrade. This commitment is my priority for wellness and weight management. It also helps me to manage Type II Diabetes.
1. Drink water throughout the day. I always have a glass of water in the car and at the computer.
2. 2. Replace one cup of coffee with green tea. I used to drink 2 cups of coffee a day, but now just one.
3. Plan my meals every week. I make my salads and soups on Saturday or Sundays, and have a good start to my meals by making a double or triple batch of the soup and freezing the extra.
4. Walk every day. If I can’t walk due to weather, I dance or get in the domestic workout of shoveling snow.
5. Get in my 8 hours of sleep. I need it, and I’m worth it!
6. Strength exercises while watching tv and yoga class at least once a month.
7. At least 5 minutes in the sewing room, working on my many projects.
8. 105 deep breaths, twice a day.
Find your plan, work your plan. Then see how well the plan works!