1) I am grateful that today is an anniversary of sorts for my hubby and I. He asked me out August 22, 2002 and we've been saying "Happy Anniversary" to each other on the 22nd of every month ever since. Silly we know, but we've been silly for 14 years now, not going to stop any time soon.
2) I am grateful that I covered a shift at work today - my first client and I hit it off very well, she loved her session and she already rebooked with me too. It made my day/week when she said "You have such beautiful energy to be doing this. You can really tell you love what you do. Thank You."
3) I am grateful that my new boss already has a lot of trust in me and that even though I'm new I'm able to jump in both feet and contribute my ideas and thoughts. That means something to me because you don't always get that everywhere.
4) I am grateful that I found the CDs I'd been looking for. Accidently finding them while looking for something else last night made me very happy as I got to listen to a few of them today on the way to and from work.
5) I am grateful that on Thursday & Friday I will get to sleep in a little bit. Picking up extra shifts at work to cover the therapist that quit will take a little getting used to. It may become permanent in the end, we'll have to wait and see.