1) I am grateful for a busy day at the studio today. 2 out of my 3 clients were running late, Thank Heavens my 3rd client is a close friend who was flexible and okay with being a bit late.
2) I am grateful for the opportunity hubby had tonight and will have again tomorrow to help bartend at the bar he's been working as Security & Bar Back for. Hopefully he'll make some good tips tonight & tomorrow.
3) I am grateful for the opportunity for me to pick up extra hours/clients at the studio - a therapist quit today and I'll be picking up most of her shifts between now and the end of the year so we don't have to reschedule or cancel anyone if we can help it.
4) I am grateful for my parents helping with the boys - they picked them up from school today and will pick them up tomorrow as well while hubby & I work. I don't know what we would do without them much of the time.
5) I am grateful the snow holding off in the Chicagoland area so far, though it makes me worry how harsh the rest of the winter may be in turn. Still, a little extra time without the fluffy white stuff is much appreciated!