1) I am grateful for my car. The weather has turned rather chilly here in the Chicagoland area and I still see so many people walking wherever they are going. I don't know if I'd be able to go back to walking as much as I used to years ago, especially in this weather. It makes me very grateful to have safe, warm transportation.
2) I am grateful for medicine - both the prescriptions I take to manage my RA as well as cold medicines for those times where a cough is just a little too annoying. Tonight it'll be a dose of Nyquil before bed again it seems.
3) I am grateful for my Sunday mornings - the only mornings I can sleep in anymore.
4) I am grateful for my boys who still like to cuddle now and then. Don't tell them I said that, they may not want to cuddle anymore! LOL
5) I am grateful for water. Our bodies are made up of so much water that to drink enough during any given day to keep myself feeling good is definitely something to be thankful for!