1) I am grateful for having decently busy days at the new studio. While the pay scale could always be a little better, something is always better than nothing!
2) I am grateful that I was able to get a little extra sleep this morning when I wasn't feeling good. I didn't have a client today until 1 PM so I didn't have to be in the studio until about 12:30. I was nice to get the boys to school and the come home and doze again until about 11:30.
3) I am grateful for heat & eat bowls of Campbell's soup! A warm, yummy, quick way to enjoy some dinner when I finally got home tonight.
4) I am grateful that I'm back here on SparkPeople on time again! Woo-Hoo!
5) I am grateful I caught up on my 30 Days of Gratitude posts on my work facebook account!