This week's challenge in the 5% challenge is to write a blog and to comment on those other members write. I generally don't do a lot of blogs for a few reasons:
1. Thinking of topics
2. Writing them so they make sense
3. Trying to decide, is it for me or for others to read
4. Getting so far behind in responding to those who respond to the blog.
5. Wondering if anyone really reads them vs. just responding with an emoticon
Here is what I found out this week:
1. Thinking of topics is hard if you're just looking for a topic. I generally don't have a lot to say. Creating a topic out of nothing is for authors of those good books I love. But, day to day life is a great source for a topic, too.
2. Writing them so they make sense: still hard for me. Takes me a long time to get it without a lot of typos, miscommunication, goofy sentence structure...lol...long way to go here!
3. I find that I write more for others. If I want it for me, I put it in my private journal. Everyone is different, as it should be.
4. Oh yes...I am way, way far behind. Still trying to get caught up. SP etiquette expects that we respond in some way, if possible.
5. I have found that most people responding to those I've written this week really have read the blog. A great deal, in fact. It's been great. Please have patience with me as I make my way through them. It's been fun and rewarding.
I missed writing yesterday (too many other responsibilities having to do with life in general), and today is the last for this week's challenge. For now, I'll say so long...no more blogs for awhile. But, please, do stop by my SPage and say hello now and then. It's so much fun keeping in touch with my SFriends!!
Have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!!