1) I am grateful to have had a fun morning with my youngest at his school - today was the first Breakfast, Books and Bonding event of the school year. It's always fun to spend some time in the classroom to see how they do things.
2) I am grateful to have had a good interview with a massage studio. I'll be going back to do the hands-on portion of the interview process with the owner and that will be what factors into whether or not I get hired. The days I'm looking for are the days they need people for so that works well.
3) I am grateful that my hubby and I were able to get out to the music place to have the clarinet our youngest is renting checked out. We picked up a loaner for him to keep using in the mean time. He has a concert coming up in a few weeks and he's excited about it.
4) I am grateful for the small nap I was able to have this afternoon after both kids were home from school and before hubby had to leave for work. It was much needed
5) I am grateful to have made it back here to post today, on time. Hooray for that!