Wow!! I have an entire week to catch up on! I can't believe how busy I've been in this last week that I haven't had time and/or energy to come here and do my Gratitude lists!
I'll do my best to do at least 3 things for each day, hopefully I can still think of 5! Here goes:
1) I am grateful I was able to attend a parent presentation at my oldest son's middle school. It was a father who's son committed suicide; now the dad goes around to schools all over the country and talks both to the kids, and the parents. It was an eye-opening evening for sure. If you'd like information the website is www.ryanpatrickhalligan.
2) I am grateful I didn't have to go to work in place of my husband that night. It was already going to be a very long weekend. One more night to rest helped me more than I could ever imagine.
3) I am grateful that my first full week at the new massage studio seemed to go very well.
1) I am grateful for all of our country's veterans! Thank You All for your service!
2) I am grateful that, though I'm going to be tired after it all, that there is a lot of work to be done this weekend that comes with some decent pay that will help with bills.
3) I am grateful I had 4 clients to help my day go by quickly and smoothly
4) I am grateful that there were no troubles/issues/problems when I was working in my hubby's place that night
1) I am grateful that the 4.5 hours of sleep I got were at least decent ones.
2) I am grateful that I had a fun time at an event for the new massage studio I work for - I passed out a number of cards to hopefully new clients!
3) I am grateful for the extra 3.5 hours of work at hubby's job - and that both of us worked and got paid even though hubby wasn't supposed to be at work just yet.
1) I am grateful that the 5.5 hours of sleep I got were decent ones once again.
2) I am grateful that the second day of the event with the massage studio was just as fun as the first day! I passed out just as many cards the second day as I did the first.
3) I am grateful that I didn't have to start at the second job as early as I thought I did - I was able to go home and eat and relax a little bit first.
1) I am grateful I was trusted with a key to the studio so I could work on Mondays with another therapist.
2) I am grateful I had one client my first Monday at the studio.
3) I am grateful my husband was home to pick up our kids while I was busy trying to do some work at the studio.
4) I am grateful my boss is already trusting me with some things that she would like to have done - I may be one of the newest people in the studio, but I'm willing to jump in right away!
5) I am grateful for Chicago Police Officers - okay, for all Police Officers and Firefighters and EMTs who do their job without hesitation despite how the public tries to portray them.
1) I am grateful that I had about 12 hours of sleep between Monday night and Tuesday morning. My body needed the rest so desperately.
2) I am grateful that we were able to get paperwork turned in for something that we need. Hopefully the turn-around time on it will be quick.
3) I am grateful for quiet time/down time. I wanted to rest a little more but wasn't able to sleep, but the peace and quiet were almost as good to my tired body.
4) I am grateful that hubby is feeling better - he's not 100% yet, but slowly getting there.
5) I am grateful that I am less and less worried about going to sleep when my body needs to. It may seem silly to some, but I am grateful to listen to my body when I can, as often as I can.
1) I am grateful I had another two clients today - ever day I have been in the studio I have had at least two clients. Thank You angels for guiding them my way.
2) I am grateful that I was slowly figuring out how to update the website for the studio - it'll take me a little while, but it'll look good when I'm done with it!
3) I am grateful for the other therapists who work at the studio - there is a lot I can learn from them!
4) I am grateful that I have an interview tomorrow for a possible second job - it'll mean me being very busy, but it'll be good for us in a lot of other ways.
5) I am grateful to be seen as kind, supportive, caring and loving by my coworkers already. That gives me an amazing feeling!