I can't believe what people are putting themselves through because of the election results.
I mean! GROUP CRYING???!!!
GROUP SETTING FIRES TO OTHER'S PROPERTY??!!
PEOPLE THREATENING TO LEAVE U.S.???!!!
PEOPLE GETTING TRANQUILIZERS FROM THEIR DOCTORS???
COLLEGE ADULTS (well okay, I will be more honest) KIDS TOO TRAUMATIZED TO TAKE FINALS???!!!
Come ON already! Get over yourselves already.
THIS IS NOT A CATASTROPHE! this is an election.
If you are having all these drama-ramas going on in your life, GET OUT OF BED AND DO SOMETHING!
Here are a few suggestions:
1. Run around the block as fast as you can. If you can't run, then walk. But do it FAST! Kick those endorphins into high gear!
2. Do 3 acts of kindness for others WITHOT GETTING CAUGHT, AND KEEP IT A SECRET!
3. Make a list of all the ways the election results will PERSONALLY affect YOU. You'll be surprised that you can't find much more than one thing, and that one thing is not going to be the end of the world.
4. Write out a Gratitude List.
6. Make yourself a Drama Queen crown, put it on, take a photo, and see how silly you look.
I double guarantee if you do even three of these things, you will find yourself still alive, well and happy.
Life is simply too short to waste time on playing in the drama club. Get out there......the world is still a beautiful place, and you have your freedom, friends, family, pets, trees, clouds, rain, sunshine, falling leaves to gather and Cranberry Nut Bread to make and give away to your neighbor.
In short, do something you CAN do today.
Life will go on. I PROMISE!! This, too, shall pass!