30 Days of Gratitude - Day 7
Monday, November 07, 2016
Day 7 -
1) I am grateful for sleep and how it allows my body to work on healing itself and all the other amazing things the body does for itself.
2) I am grateful for discovering amazing projects like The World Needs More Love Letters (check them out at www.moreloveletters.com/
) because it gives me hope for humanity despite all the bad things mainstream media wants you to think is all that is happening in the world.
3) I am grateful for days off. Though I truly love what I do and though I work the extra side job just because it pays cash, I am grateful for days off so my body can rest and recover.
4) I am grateful that I already cast my ballot for the election that will end tomorrow and that I was not afraid to vote for a party other than the two mainstream choices. I truly believe if enough people truly did vote 3rd or 4th party that it WILL make a difference and we can make strides toward truly changing our country for the better.
5) I am grateful for the way timing works itself out sometimes. We may not know why things happen the way they do, but when something makes itself known, it's amazing.