Starting Over...a new fresh start!
Monday, October 10, 2016
It's been a long journey downhill for the past year... I was doing so well for a couple of years then just let the little things get to me and as a result, I let my health slip. It's about time I rethink and redo my plan.
I'll keep this simple and very easy to do.
Goals for October 2016:
1. Get in 10+ minutes of exercise/cardio a day for 6 days a week.
2. Drink at least 8 cups of water a day.
3. Eat 5+ Freggies a day.
4. Start a new Strength Training Program of 2 sessions a week for about 10 minutes a session.
5. Eat sensibly and at mealtimes with only 1-2 scheduled snacks a day.
6. Eat without looking at any electronic device. Enjoy your food!
This seems too simplistic, but to get back into a routine that will create good, healthy habits in my life, it is so important to start slow with easy-to-keep goals and challenges!
Here's to my healthy adventure!