2016 OKC Color Run
Thursday, October 06, 2016
I took 2 of my kids to a last minute Color Run. We had a blast! The run was held at Remington Park in OKC. It was the first one I have done where it was about 90% uphill. It was a great way to re-jumpstart my journey to a healthier lifestyle. I have been doing some research and going contemplating what worked in the past.
- Swimming (its cold now and my pool isn't set up for heat)
- BBL worked wonders but this is something I think I may have to work up to
- I have my gym at my other house but I'm not there most of the time
- I miss getting to walk 5 miles a day
- Back in October of 2006, I was part of a boot camp that was with a group on spark people
I always seem to go back to it.
My next step is to take the time and go over my calendar and find where I can fit exercise in to an already overwhelming schedule, with this in mind I have found a class to take as an elective next semester that is called walking fitness that meets twice a week, still trying to find out more about it.