Sunday, September 18, 2016
Since food is my biggest problem in my journey towards health and fitness, I started to educate myself in this field. I found this article that I hope to put me on the right road.
9 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Starting a Diet Plan.
1. Is the diet based on scientific, sound and proven nutritional principles?
2. Do the foods on this plan sound appealing to you?
3. Will this plan fit easily into your lifestyle?
4. Do you like choices, or do you prefer more structure?
5. Will your family eat the same foods, or will you (or your partner) need to prepare separate meals for other family members?
6. Could you stay on this plan for an extended period of time without getting bored or feeling deprived?
7. Does the diet include group support through in-person meetings, online forums or call-in counselors?
8. Is this a plan you can follow as long as you like, or is there a specific beginning and end point?
9. When you read over your plan and imagine yourself following it, do you feel optimism and excitement--or dread?
So after reading this I think I have a homework to do, a complicated homework to do.
Tomorrow is another day.