1. Appointments on calendar board....there are many.
2. Schedule A's surgery
3. Register B for ballet (Mondays at 3:30 or Wednesdays at 3:30). $35.00 begins 9/10
4. Haircuts for J and B.
5. Lab Work
8. License Change-Wednesday-$15
9. SS Change-Wednesday ?
10. Passport Renewal
11. Permit test for J
12. Get husband a doctor and schedule appt for feet
13. Get benefiber for B and start with probiotics
14. Finish B's Summer Challenge Log, and keep preparing for K
15. Email Japan travelers and set up Skype meeting
16. Application for law work -AC (sort of done/applied for a different job)
17. Application for law work- LG program
18. Get Jake his hoodie for school
19. Get A his back pack and some school clothes
20. Schedule B's birthday party- $50.00 registration
21. Order B's cake (Teen Titans)
22. Get ballet shoes and leotard (pink class) $37.71 (amazon)
23. Make copies of paperwork
24. Help Jake with his purchase.
25. Find a way to schedule workouts at the Y around husband and kids schedule, you need some time to yourself.
26. Try to flip kids sleep schedule (Trying)
27. Register B for Eels class at the Y. (starts 9/12) Sat? 11:20-11:50
28. Order Med refills today!
Swifter Mop Wipes
rug holder in place
shoe rack (small for front room)
** cancel resume now and itunes