I attempted to get a lot done the last week of June and I am proud to say a lot was accomplished. Several things were also overlooked as I had to fill out piles of paperwork for my little guy to receive his services. We are going to drive two hours away for him to start working with an autism specialist. He is world renowned so you can imagine his paperwork and selection process was a nightmare. Here is what I accomplished last week and did not. I have a thing with Mohela, I just keep putting it off..ugh.
End ofJune Goals:
1. Mohela Paperwork---I have really put this on the back burner and I need to get it sorted out.
2. Notary for Legal paperwork (Monday goals)
3. Call for Specialist appointment for 3 yr old
4. Call for Specialist appointment (ortho) for 5 yr old
5. Find a dentist, make appointments
6. Get Husbands car up and running so I can have mine back
7. Go with him to DMV to change license, then go to SSI to change card (name)
8. Call Bar Association to find out about transferring back in (change name)
9. Send R gas money
10. Pay J gas money
11. Sign B up for swim lessons--
12. Create a "buy for new house" budget -couches, curtains, shower curtain, etc.
13. Fill out Assigned Counsel Application
14. Reinstate Good Standing for license ($400)
15. Beginning moving things in July 8th
16. Put together things to sell
17. Get ready to go camping--Jake and Katie come into town :)
18. Bubba's appointments for school
19. Kevin's appointment Doctors
20. My doctor appointments
21. Renew Passport for Japan
New July Goals
1. Refocus on weight loss. No more nightime mindless snacking.
2. Move into new home beginning June 8th.
3. Meet Bubba's new specialists, we have five appointments already scheduled this month, luckily some in the home.
4. Go meet my new doctor and see specialist and address thyroid.
6. Dentist Appointments
7. Ortho Specialist appointment for B
8. DMV and SSI name changes
9. Passport name changes/Renewal
10. Prepare for week of camping
11. Double birthday party at the end of month for Jake and Kev---invite godparents.
12. Prepare a healthy grocery list. Prep meals once moved into new home.
13. Finish meeting new law office requirements for contracts.
14. Meet with Matt about office space.
Goals for Spark
Keep working out 5 days a week
Minimize night time eating as much as possible
No more potato chips...seems to be my binge of choice
Keep pushing the water
Learn to prepare alternative meals, you don't have to eat what your family is eating!!!