In four days I will have five more people in this house. My son Kyle is coming with his beautiful girlfriend Brooke for a week. My son Kevin's best friends Jarret and Mark are driving up to see him. My stepson, Ayden comes to live with us during the summer. Life is about to get even busier so I need to take this week and wrap up my goals for June.
End of Month Goals:
1. Mohela Paperwork---I have really put this on the back burner and I need to get it sorted out.
2. Notary for Legal paperwork (Monday goals)
3. Call for Specialist appointment for 3 yr old
4. Call for Specialist appointment (ortho) for 5 yr old
5. Find a dentist, make appointments
6. Get Husbands car up and running so I can have mine back
7. Go with him to DMV to change license, then go to SSI to change card (name)
8. Call Bar Association to find out about transferring back in (change name)
9. Send R gas money
10. Pay J gas money
11. Sign B up for swim lessons--
12. Create a "buy for new house" budget -couches, curtains, shower curtain, etc.
13. Fill out Assigned Counsel Application
14. Reinstate Good Standing for license ($400)
15. Beginning moving things in July 8th
16. Put together things to sell
17. Get ready to go camping--Jake and Katie come into town :)
18. Bubba's appointments for school
19. Kevin's appointment Doctors
20. My doctor appointments
21. Renew Passport for Japan