My Summer 5% Challenge - Motivation
Saturday, June 18, 2016
10 things that will motivate me to stay on task over the next 8 weeks.
1. To be an example to those close to me that this is possible. Even when you regain, as I have, you have to be willing to not be afraid to try again.
2. To get back to where I can run comfortably again. I never thought I'd say this but I miss it.
3. To get back to where longer bike rides are less hazardous to my nether regions.
4. To get my smaller wardrobe back. Want to stop shopping at the same store Tony Soprano goes to.
5. To spend time with the family doing more activities outdoors.
6. Reduce the symptoms of excess weight.
7. To honor the body and health I've been blessed with. Our bodies are the vessels through which all life flows.
8. Increased energy to fuel my passions.
9. To prove that I can do it, and do it consistently. Every day making wiser choices that ultimately lead to victory.
10. Last but not least...for better sex. Hopefully no explanation is needed for this one.