Week In Review 6/15/16
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Tomorrow is weigh in. I am not sure how much of a loss it will be but hoping it will be something. My clothes are fitting looser this week, my face does not seem as puffy, overall I feel better...I take that as a win.
The good this week:
1. I exercised every day, some days more than others, but I was consistent.
2. I started weight training. I really enjoy the kettlebell workouts.
3. My food was not perfect but there was not a numb binge, close but not as bad as normal.
4. I meal planned, including working with a day I knew would be hard.
5. I tracked everything and came here every day.
6. I made three new healthy recipes.
The bad this week:
1. Nighttime eating. I am not getting enough sleep because the kids are up all night. I did snack a few nights and totally sabotaged a lot of effort.
2. Not getting enough sleep. This is a huge problem and I am at a loss how to deal with it. My little guy is autistic and his sleep schedule is all over the place. My husband started a new job this week, so the staying up has fallen on me totally.
3. Food in the house that I have a hard time with. Yes this is so pathetic but I am living with my mother right now while we look for a house and she has a lot of trigger foods. There are a few in the house that are giving me a rough time.
4. Coping with Stress. We had a rough situation (Dark Cloud) and it derailed me a bit.
5. Peer Pressure. I do not usually drink and I know that it slows your metabolism. Yesterday my sister took me out to celebrate moving back home. I had one small drink but felt horrible for taking it, and horrible for not drinking with her. I had a second but it was a virgin and juice and water only. I tried to pick the best one possible.
Next week strategies:
1. Continue the meal planning.
2. Buy ingredients to make a high energy protein snack to help curb night time eating.
3. Go to the gym at least three days, work out six, including home workouts.
4. Track daily
5. Increase water intake to at least 10 cups daily.
6. Incorporate fruits and veggies at every meal.