Summer challenge goals
Saturday, May 21, 2016
It's about that time again! Time to set my goals for the Summer Strong BL Challenge!
I've got 4 main goals this time around. Well, there's a lot I'd LIKE to accomplish, but baby steps....lol
1. Do 3 cardio workouts a week (I'm not sure how long they'll be yet, I have to see how the foot holds up)
2. Do 3 ST workouts a week (this is a minimum!)
3. Drink at least 100 oz of water a day, but shoot for half my body weight in oz more days than not. I've really slacked on my water intake as of late.
4. Get AS CLOSE AS I CAN to onederland!!!!
Action Steps to Goals
1. 3 cardio sessions and 3 ST sessions each week
2. Track everything I eat...HONESTLY!!!
3. Track my deficits, adjusting caloric intake for high fitness days.
4. Continue therapy on my foot and insure a SAFE and steady recovery.
5. Drink NO LESS THAN 100 oz of water a day, but shoot for half my body weight in oz more days than not each week.
6. STAY AWAY FROM FAST FOOD!!! No more than one fast food day every 2 weeks, and even then, choose a healthier choice.
7. Keep track of my measurements! The scale is NOT my only, or even most important weight loss tool!
8. Blog my goals and review them in weeks 5 and 10, to ensure I stay ON TRACK!!!