Monday, April 25, 2016
I know that life has been fairly stressful the past few months but I really do have so much to be thankful for.
1. An amazing boyfriend who loves me for who I am and even though our relationship is not always perfect we continue to work through it together and I truly believe he makes me a better person
2. A loving family - I don't always get to see them all as often as I'd like but they are such an important part of my life and I don't know what I'd do without them all.
3. A beautiful "step daughter" who challenges me every visit and makes me want to be the best role model I can be to her. We have so much fun together and I am so thankful I am a part of her life. Love her dearly.
4. A loving dog who is always one of my best friends. Marley always knows how to put a smile on my face. She is such a special part of my world.
5. A job that I absolutely cherish. Being a travel agent and helping people plan such memorable vacations brings so much joy to me and I love what I do so much.
6. Health. I am very lucky to have little to no health problems and I want to continue to live a healthier lifestyle and be the best version of me that I can.
I realized today that sometimes I catch myself only focusing on the negative things happening in my life when I have so much more to smile about. I really want to continue focusing on the positives and keep pushing forward on this journey!