Monday, April 25, 2016
I have run into a lot of barriers lately, and I've been letting them get the best of me.
My goal this week is 10 minutes exercise, plus my 10 minutes physical therapy.
1. Pain: I overdid it one day and my hips were hurting. I am afraid of falling back into the pain I dealt with previously. *Today I called my physician about a new RX for physical therapy to see if I can update what I am doing to strengthen my core and hopefully that can help with the pain. Also, I need to still do what I can do.*
2. Fatigue: I'm still fighting this. I think the CPAP is helping, but not as much as I had hoped. But I read that it can take up to three months to have true results. *So, I continue to wear it for night and naps and give it time to work*
3. Timing: If I don't get some activity in at work, I have a hard time getting it done. By the time I finish everything up after I get home, I'm exhausted and just want to go to bed. *I set up the step board by the WII, so I can do that. Even 10 minutes will make a difference.*
Things that are working well:
1. I'm eating better. I'm selecting healthier foods and I'm cooking more. I do need to tell my husband no poptarts in the house, those are too much of a temptation for me. I'm not sure why, they are pretty gross when you think about it, but they are still my weakness.
2. I'm drinking water through out the day. Water has replaced other things I used to drink.
But one other barrier:
I broke my toe this weekend. I stubbed it just wrong and heard a snap before searing pain.