March Recap and April Goals
Sunday, April 03, 2016
At the beginning of March I set 3 goals for myself:
1. To earn at least 1 Gold Medal,
2. To earn 2,500 fitness minutes for myself,
3. *brain fart* I can't remember!!
So I earned 3 Gold Medals and 2 Silver Medals for the month of March, for a total of 327,132 steps!! And I logged 3,200 fitness minutes for the month of March.
That just amazes me. I never realized I was capable of doing that!!
I still haven't bought a scale, but I'm continuing my research.
My goals for April are:
1. To earn at least 2 Gold Medals
2. To earn at least 2,750 fitness minutes.
With the increase of the fitness came a recurrence of my knee bothering me. I want to be careful that I don't aggravate it to the point that I'll have to have medical attention, so I take a rest day every week.
Here's to a healthy, fit April!