Well, holy moly. March was quite the trainwreck, as far as my goals set on my SparkBlog at the beginning of the month!
1. - Intermittent Fasting - I did quite well at this and learned a lot during the month, so this one wasn't a complete bust.
2. 100,000 steps each week - Only accomplished this ONE week. First month since August, I think. It's okay....April will get back on track.
3. 18 weighted workouts in the morning - um, NOPE. If I complete my weighted workouts this week, then I will have done 15 total weighted workouts in the month of March. This will change in April too. I was just starting to see changes in my muscles and in my body at the beginning of March! I can't let that go!
4. 8 weighted workouts in the evenings - this didn't happen at all.
5. Complete three Virtual Races on Spark - None of these happened, however I did go on several runs of 2.5 miles throughout the month, so not a complete dud on this one.
APRIL GOALS: (I'm not waiting until April 1st. I'm starting this month's counting now.)
1. Alternate-Day Fasting - switching up my fasting just a bit to see how the change affects me and my weight loss. Fasting is definitely a key for me, but maybe the alternate-day will help the scale to move.
2. 100,000 steps each week - starting this week - so five weeks total
3. 30 weighted workouts in these five weeks. That will mean I will have to do a few evening weighted workouts, but not commit to too many of them.
4. Five Virtual Races on Spark - one each week.
Virtual Races link for anyone interested: