Resolution time again
Thursday, December 31, 2015
So many people have decided to eschew the traditional making of the resolution, but since I don't have any actual traditions that have carried over from my childhood I am going to keep with making the resolutions. Hopefully they will get smarter as I get older though.
1. Be less lazy. I will take my day off and usually do nothing. Literally nothing. My fitbit gets sad face because I can get just over 1000 steps for that day. No more, I will do laundry, take care of dishes and other household chores. I will go places and do things instead of parking my happy tookas on the couch for an entire day.
2. Drop my gym membership and use Fitness Blender instead. It will cost far less, (free) and still give me a good workout.
3. Lose enough pounds to get diabetes out of my medical records. Pricking the fingers is painful no matter how thin the needles and getting all this medication just gets expensive.
4. Do things even if the hubster is too lazy to do it with me. He needs to get his own stuff together and I am no longer able or willing to keep dragging him along with me. I want to fly and I am going to have to shake him off my cape.
5. Not get so upset when the boy can't come home when expected on leave. Crap happens and usually it happens to us alot. I used to be able to roll with it and have a plan b without falling apart. I need to be that woman again. He is stationed in America and as long as he is, I will be fine.
I hope you all are having a good start to your new year, and if not, make it good.
Peace, love and salads that taste like chocolate to us all!