My Motivation For Losing Weight
Saturday, December 19, 2015
The Winter 5% Challenge is starting soon. Before every challenge we are asked to list our top 10 reasons for wanting to lose weight. Since I have been stable but stuck at the same weight for a couple of years now, I thought it would be a good idea to remind myself of why I started on this journey to begin with.
1. Reduce blood pressure medication
2. Get more stamina
3. Not be tired all the time
4. Learn to be a more mindful eater.
5 Gain more upper body strength.
6. Learn to stick to an exercise routine.
7. Get over my fear of walking alone.
8. Get back to walking with hubby.
9. Find more places to walk.
10. Learn new recipes
It's not too late!! If you are looking for a fun challenge and meeting new Sparkies who will help you stay motivated, then the Winter 5% Challenge is for you!!