New Start 2016 Here We go
Sunday, November 29, 2015
but some long-term progress as well, in total long-term I've lost around 8 kg. Of course i weighed myself in the evening so I'm hoping in the morning it will show a bit lighter me on the scale.
Ok, so now I'm in for a good new start, new me and all those things.
1. I've signed up for aerobics class and plan on going there 3x a week.
2. I will keep a food diary (target calories 1200-1500)
3. I will try to go for a swim 1x every 1-2 weeks (it's a bit difficult to arrange bcs pool is far away)
4. I will do 2-4 x a week 30 min of home exercises
5. I will attempt to post a blog entry for every week with feedback and results
I have made a small fitness test (push-ups, crunches, squats). On 1st of Jan I will also measure myself and re-do these tests every month. Hmm what else?