Today is week 26 of my streak. What makes the streak is at least 3 days workout within a week, I am not increasing it yet but I had been struggling for more than 6 weeks now and I keep blogging about my struggles. I am doing this because I don't want to give up on myself and I won't.
Wednesday weigh in was 171.3lbs
that was a number I did not imagine ever seeing again, I actually promised myself I will never come to that again but I was disappointed after all. However I cannot be defeated.
Yesterday, I sat down and I had to talk to myself. I had to face the reality, go back to my drawing board, retrace back my steps and make a commitment and determination to do it right and get results this time around.
Below was what I did in my fitness journal yesterday:
I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE:
- BMI = 29.5 (above 25 and makes me overweight)
- Waist-to-Hip Ratio = 0.83 (higher than the norm 0.8)
- Abdominal Girth = 35.5 (Above the norm of below 35")
WEIGHT LOSS GOALS
Lose 26 pounds or 12kg in 13 weeks (January 29th, 2016)
(I will have to cut a daily calorie of between 300 - 500 through diet and exercise)
TO GET TO THE GOAL
- Reduce my portions by half (my portions had stealthily increased over the months), I need a really conscious effort to do this.
- Eat more protein and raw veggies
- Follow strictly the exercise regime I just prepared
- 2 days of low caloric deficit through diet within each week.
I am starting as a beginner
Monday: Cardio 20 - 30 minutes
Tuesday: Total Body Strength + Core
Thursday: Cardio 20 - 30 minutes
Friday: Total Body Strength + Core
Saturday: Cardio 20 - 30 minutes