I don't want to adult anymore
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
So, on the plus side, I'm still getting my steps in at minimum. That means I'm at least getting out for a walk every day, if I don't workout otherwise. See? 😄
But the bad news is that we have to put our personal training on hold until after the new year. We got a big, unexpected bill from the IRS this week. I could kill our tax guy. So in order to pay that and still have Christmas without going further into debt, we are putting things on hold. I've got mixed feelings about this.
- I get to try things on my own for a while and see what more is like to get from my training experience
- I can just work on maintaining muscle and adding more cardio to drop fat faster
- It forced me to finally get a gym membership (which we did through insurance so we can go to all major gyms in the area)
- I was just getting into the routine of things as far as schedule goes
- It'll be easier to fall into old habits
But I'm working on building a schedule that incorporates a lot of classes at the YMCA. I'm excited to try to make the most of this. And I'm thankful for the flexibility that our training studio allows so that this is an option.
Bottom line, this adulting thing sucks.