100,000-149,999 SparkPoints 123,954

To Dread or not to Dread

Saturday, September 19, 2015

that is the question! lol Going to a "reunion" of sorts today. It is a place where my husband use to work (for 20 yrs) and every year they put on a big get together of past and present employees.
I am thinking this won't be too bad, because let's face it, we all know that when we haven't seen someone in years we will automatically have an opinion of them. i.e. Bob sure has lost his hair. Did you notice Dorothy has a few more wrinkles? Looks like Sue has really slimmed down/gained weight. You know and I know this is what happens whether we will admit it or not! Well, since 90% of these people have never met me and the other 10% met me only for a minute, and it was at a funeral so I am sure I wasn't the focus! lol I am feeling okay about this trip. For all they know, I could look great! lol!
Well, wish me luck and have a great weekend!
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post

More Blogs by KIM22211