Saturday, September 12, 2015
Maybe I should just stop trying new recipes?
I thought this would be good.
Boy was I wrong! But I think I messed it up.
I made muffins instead of a loaf.
• ½ cup steamed cauliflower
• ½ cup egg whites
• 2 eggs (I used Egg Beaters)
• 1 cup vanilla Protein powder
• 4 drops stevia (I used 2 packets Sweet N Low)
• 1 tsp Vanilla bean extract
• pinch of salt
• pinch of cinnamon
1. Steam ½ cup of cauliflower.
2. Heat oven to 325 degrees and grease a small loaf pan.
3. In a medium bowl add all ingredients including steamed cauliflower, and mix with either a handmixer or throw it all in a blender.
4. Bake for 30-40 min depending on oven. should be slightly browned on top and a bit firm to touch.
I made mine in a muffin pan, and cooked for 20 min.
Has anyone tried this recipe, or one like it?
Added: It was dense and foul smelling. I spit out the bite I took.