Beck Trek - Chapter 5 - Day 2 - Choose Two Reasonable Diets
Saturday, August 29, 2015
My "diet" of choice is just simple calorie counting. As a back up, I use calorie counting and low carb. This has been the eating plan that has worked for me since 2008. I use the spark people app and track my food like a nun.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Give myself credit....I've been forgetting to do this...catching up for the week.
1. I lost 2 pounds this week. That puts me back into my maintenance range. First time all year. I'm glad I didn't settle for hovering above it.
2. Ignored the food pushers at work this week (blueberry muffins and doughnuts).
3. Tracked my food all week.
4. Did scheduled exercise 5 days (RIPPED twice and spin 3 times).
5. Started the plank challenge a week ago...already up to 3 minutes.
6. Did spontaneous exercise 4 days.
7. Spent some time today de-cluttering...got a big stack of clothes ready to donate. Keeping busy is a good thing on the weekend when I am more vulnerable to snacking.
8. Stuck with the Beck Trek challenge and blogged every day.