Beck Trek - Chapter 1 - Committted to the Challenge
Monday, August 24, 2015
I'm committed to try to blog every day through the Beck Pink challenge...not so much for anyone to read and comment, but just for me to document my own journey. I'm a busy gal, so some days may have to be combined into a single blog. I won't beat myself up if I miss some days.
I've recently read Beck Pink through once. Admittedly, I skimmed a lot of the chapters and didn't actively participate in all of the steps. Even with that, the information in the book (and the encouragement of some sparkfriends) has helped me to finally drop the holiday weight gain that I've been struggling with all year. I hope to do better this round.
I want to thank SANDICANE and QUEENOTHEFOREST for introducing me to the book.
I'm a maintainer of 60 pounds lost for almost 7 years. I have two goals for this challenge:
1. To learn how to avoid weight gain through vacations and holidays, and
2. To learn how to effectively help others with weight loss.
If I lose more weight through this...BONUS!
I also want to use these blogs to give myself credit. I'm pretty good at keeping up with most things related to weight maintenance...keeping my calories in check on weekdays, exercise, water...so I will only focus on those areas where I am working to improve.
1. I committed to this challenge and I have followed through with my first blog.
2. I've changed my weigh in day to Monday from Friday. This will help my weekend accountability.
3. I accurately tracked everything I ate this past weekend and I did not gain weight, even though I ate some really good food.
Eggplant crust pizza
Chicken Fajita Salad