Goals for the week of August 10th
Sunday, August 09, 2015
What a wonderful week I had. I was able to get some movement in every single day, plus I did my two strength training videos. I also replaced some computer time for reading. I downloaded three books and managed to read two of them so far; The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins and The Long Walk by Stephen King. I forgot how much I enjoyed reading. My childhood growing up wasn't the easiest and books became a way for me to 'escape' the reality I was living. And the thing I'm most excited about, on Tuesday, my order from Amazon is scheduled to arrive - a coloring book with colors - woohoo!!
I spent an hour this morning and made up my lunches for the week - Salad in a Jar, courtesy of Pintrest -
Goals for this week -
1) 60 minutes of movement per day
2) Two strength training videos
3) 100 oz of water per day
4) Incorporate 10 minutes of stretching
And since balance is the word -
5) I get to color this week!
6) Get to the 'root' of the weeds in my garden and discover that my tomato plants are somewhere in there
7) Do something that makes me step out of my comfort zone - can't quite put my finger on this one but, I need to do something to shake things up a bit.
Have an awesome week -