Love Letter to Myself
Thursday, June 25, 2015
For an activity on the BLC on Azure Destinations we were asked to Make a List of things that we Loved about Ourselves I chose to do this in the form of a Love Letter to Myself.
It has been so long since writing to you (50 some years) that I do not know if you even remember me. My name is Elizabeth, Beth to my friends, and I really do have things that I love about you. I love the way that you care about others more than you care about yourself although you really need to start caring more about yourself because you really do have some nice qualities.
(1) A good mother - you would and have done anything for your kids to help nurture and make sure that they were provided for - being a single parent with no support was hard but you made it and so did they.
(2) You have a little dog that loves you as much as you love her and you take care of each other- you are inseparable.
(3) A person who wants to help others by giving your time no matter when or where
(4) A person who never meets a stranger they are just a friend that has not been discovered
(5) You always look for the bright side of a situation, you look to see what is lesson is trying to be taught when bad things happen
(6) You have a strong faith in God and believe that ultimately everything works out the way it is supposed to.
(7) You never give up no matter what life throws at you - you may get down for a while physically, emotionally or mentally but you always bounce back happier and stronger than before.
So see all in all you are not such a bad person to get to know. So if I don't write to you again for another 50 or so years, just re-read this letter and know you are a pretty decent person to know.