Tuesday, June 16, 2015
I'm proud to report that I've made progress on my 100 Minute Plan items!
My first impulse is to write about what I DIDN'T accomplish.
Purposefully reframing my results is that I DID accomplish:
1. At least 10 minute walk- yesterday with 200 JOG steps, today with 500 JOG steps!
2. ~ 5 minute clutter clearing sorting recycle bottles into bags
3. ~ 5 minute clutter clearing putting away clean laundry from my hoarder gravity test closet
4. 30 minute career education/training research for my Development Plan due EOM
5. 0 minutes reporting my individual development units
I'm MOST proud of my 2 day Baby Streak-ette for Walking!
I've been a chair seat endurance tester wayyyy too much these days.
And I'm on Day 2 for my new Stream of Consciousness Notebook where I jot down my random thoughts, feelings, intentions, accomplishments, what I ate with calorie & protein estimations. All in no particular order or format cuz my fear has been someone would read my journal, so I didn't write down anything. My S of C personal writing methodology looks just like my work notes, so nobody gives this notebook a second glance.