My brain’s going to burst. For the past few months I’ve been drinking from the knowledge fire hose ranging from business, coaching and fitness.
Business: Marie Forleo’s B-School
Coaching: Transformational Coaching Method Certification by Carey Peters and Stacey Morgenstern, The Life Coach School by Brooke Castillo
Fitness: Freestyle Connection by Carl Paoli
Why all the education? Because I’m obsessed with Really Awesome Change. Why does it happen? Why doesn’t it happen? How can we encourage it? Can we change without having to consciously think about changing? How can we use our brains to change our brains?
And of course, what about our bodies? If we become BFFs with our bodies, and use them to learn about ourselves and our world, how is transformation affected?
Mindset and Movement has become my life. I believe that working with the two hand-in-hand leads to Really Awesome Change, which leads to a Really Awesome Life. Our minds are the most amazing and underutilized machines on the planet. Our bodies are our only vehicle for living, and yet so many of us fight with them everyday.
I want to change all that. I want to help you change your mind and move your body so you can create your own Really Awesome Life.
This is the part where I remind you that nothing worth doing is easy, and that honest-to-goodness change happens over time. There’s a reason why most people don’t experience true, lasting transformation. IT’S HARD. Nothing’s guaranteed. You’ll make mistakes, fail, struggle. You’ll also succeed, expand, connect in unbelievable ways.
While learning and studying is great, it’s also incredibly passive. Consuming info only gets you so far. After all this passive consumption, I’m ready for active creation (a fancy way of saying I’m blogging again LOL). Please join me for the ride!
What does that mean for you? You can expect:
- Blogs and articles every 2 weeks!
- Tools and techniques on how to manage your mind, feel your feelings and work with your body to support your growth and development
- Challenges to let go of what you don’t want and make space for what you do want
- Updates on my own Mindset and Movement Journey (because I’d never ask you to do something I wouldn’t do myself).
- A whole lot of fun and a few surprises
So how do you start making Really Awesome Change happen?
1. Tell yourself the truth. When you do this, be kind and curious. Notice that there’s no room for judgment in curiosity.
2. Accept where you are. Michael J. Fox says it best: “Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and that there’s got to be a way through it.”
3. Take responsibility. You can only control YOU, which is super exciting!
Yours in Awesomeness,