My Weight Loss Motivation
Sunday, March 29, 2015
As part of the Spring 5% Challenge, I have been asked to list my 10 motivations for losing weight. Honestly, I've been struggling with motivation for quite some time. I have been very motivated to maintain, but not so motivated to lose.
Recently, I started making some small changes to my diet which are helping me head in the right direction.
Here are my 10 motivations for losing weight and getting fit:
10. Less weight means less strain on my lungs, which will hopefully help me breathe easier.
9. Less weight means less strain on my joints, which will hopefully mean less pain.
8. More exercise means more endurance which will make it easier to get through a day.
7. I want to look toned and shapely in a swimsuit.
6. I want to help motivate my hubby to a healthier lifestyle.
5. I want to find an exercise I really enjoy and want to stick with.
4. I want to learn how to dance.
3. I want to be able to do a color "run" with my friends.
2. I want to be less saggy.
And the number one reason I want to lose weight and get fit:
TO PROVE TO MYSELF