HOUNDLOVER1

SparkPoints
 

Aluminum is toxic - why is it in vaccines?

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • HOUNDLOVER1
    Actually, it is virtually impossible to overdose on Vitamin C as it is water-soluble and will be eliminated by the kidneys quite easily. The point is that aluminum is toxic in doses that most of us are exposed to all the time. Even water can be toxic, but only if someone forces gallons of it into our bodies so that's not likely to happen.
    2084 days ago
  • PICKIE98
    Vitamin C is toxic too if you take too much.
    2084 days ago
  • JUST-ELIZ
    Frightening
    Thank You for sharing emoticon
    2084 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.