Intentional Weight Loss
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
My next powerlifting weight is tentatively scheduled for July 11th, exactly 4 months away. I'm 20 lbs away from being in my weight class, and I want to be very intentional about how I lose weight this time.
I've been told that I'm an expert at crash dieting. After a few years of growing older and wiser, I know in my soul that's no longer a choice. So what will I do instead?
1. Blog at least once a week to share my journey.
2. Create structure to my eating by eating every 3-4 hours.
3. Use MyFitnessPal to track my intake.
4. Discuss this topic once a week with my peer coaching partners.
5. Practice believing new thoughts.
Last but not least, practice LOVING myself through the process.